Warning: Last items in stock!
New and improved touch screen full color. The new interface is easy to use, offers all the necessary to operate the unit and allows interactive learning anywhere from how to place the electrodes to the execution of graphics EMG and many other useful tools explanations.
Preconfigured programs for treating incontinence, sporty and muscular development and neuromuscular rehabilitation. Specially designed to serve as a portable device to physiotherapists. Suitable for personal training in a clinic or at home (with advice).
• 1 channel EMG Simple and accurate. Measuring from 0.2 microvolts up to 2000 microvolts.
• G (Biofeedback) combined with 1-channel NMES (stimulation).
• 1 channel of ETS (EMG induced stimulation).
• Simple operation of one or multiple phase: multiple phase combines EMG / ETS / STIM in one program.
• Simple and accurate. Measuring from 0.2 microvolts up to 2000 microvolts.
• TFT multilingual and voice prompts for Biofeedback EMG.
• manual and automatic threshold control.
• Biofeedback between stimulation (indicating muscle fatigue and muscle stimulation activity when used).
• Standalone device that can also be used with established multilingual programs.
Now with Bluetooth connectivity! The unit delivers up to 10 meters wireless data to the software.
For home users: generates and prints (with optional software) comprehensive daily reports on patient outcomes where readings are offered (2 channels) of average activity / rest, maximum values, start and relaxation muscle contraction, deviations of activity and rest, and the average current of mA. It serves as a learning tool for both the patient and the clinician with an emphasis on improving therapeutic techniques for the use of EMG and neuromuscular stimulation.
4 AAA batteries (not need connection to the mains).