- On sale!
- On sale!
Device is the most advanced current electrotherapy, which offers greater ease of use and comfort while saving space and time to optimize patient treatment.
Envío en 24/48 horas
Device is the most advanced current electrotherapy, which offers greater ease of use and comfort while saving space and time to optimize patient treatment. By introducing wireless technology, offering a new form of stimulation unrestricted allows you to simplify the use of electrostimulation in therapy independently and manage multiple sessions simultaneously (Multi-sessionsTM).
PROFESSIONAL WIRELESS STANDARD 2CH is a wireless 2-channel stimulator developed for physiotherapists and rehabilitation centers that require a wireless standard option electrostimulation (TENS / NMES). Comes with 2 modules, 1 remote and base docking station, which allows treatment standard Dolores, vascular problems and muscle stimulation and adapts to the main needs of professionals seeking simplified electrotherapy equipment. Standard configuration programs - 2 channels.
WIRELESS PROFESSIONAL 4CH STANDARD stimulator 4 Channel Wireless developed to treat standard indications electrotherapy (pain and Standard Rehabilitation and Vascular) with 4 channels, 2 remotes and Base Intelligent Professional Station that allows the therapist to manage multiple sessions simultaneously: concept multi-SessionsTM.
Standard configuration programs - 4-channel Multi-SessionsTM.
FULL PROFESSIONAL WIRELESS 4CH is a 4-channel stimulator developed to treat major indications Electrotherapy: Standard (TENS / NMES) and Complete (Neurology, LCA). The benefits provided free wireless system and the function button allow new types of sessions in which voluntary contractions or when the Physiotherapist wants to control the stimulation manually required. It comes with 2 remote controls and Intelligent Base Station to manage multiple sessions simultaneously (Multi-SesionesTM). Full software configuration - 4-channel Multi-SessionsTM.
• WIRELESS Technology: Remove restrictions for you and your patient. It gives your patient complete freedom of movement and allowing easier handling combine active exercise with electrostimulation for a better result.
• Multi-SessionsTM Concept: In the Professional 4CH Wireless STD AND FULL. The devices are delivered with 4 modules, 2 remote controls and an intelligent base station and remote modules can synchronize to independently manage multiple sessions simultaneously controls. Ability to add remote / modules controls.
• Remote Control: Tailored design for professional use with a keyboard silicone acts as a safeguard against water ingress and / or gel, and has better ergonomic conditions for use.
• Muscle Intelligence ™ Technology: 4 functions available in each module.
• Mi-Scan - customizes the stimulation according to the patient's physiology for better comfort and effectiveness
• Mi-TENS - effectively acts just below the motor threshold for TENS programs
• Mi-Range - work effectively in the range of optimal intensity for low frequency programs
• Mi-Action - Active session with a voluntary contraction detected by the sensor to start stimulation.
• Function button: Starts Phase volunteer work when prompted protocols (hemiplegic foot, spasticity ...).
• + TENS function: Select a program and add TENS on the other channels. This allows treatment of two different body parts, two patients at the same time or combine TENS and NMES when this type of stimulation is required.
• Jump: Manages the duration of the session and passed directly to the next phase (recovery) when necessary.
• Motor Point Pen: Included. This tool is very useful in combination with the selected program as ensures optimal electrode placement.
• Pause mode: Pauses stimulation when electrodes need to be repositioned.
• Software: Create lists of patients and history, creates customized stimulation programs.
• Autonomy and recharge rate: With daily use and with the base station, a full cycle of recharging will take a maximum of 1 hour and a half.
• Information Built: Placing electrodes, parameters and explanation of the program directly available on the remote control.
• Warranty: 3 years from the date of purchase.
MDD: Class IIa.
IP Class: IP22.
Applied part: Type BF.
Meets safety tests: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-10.
Remote control: lithium polymer battery (LiPo) rechargeable 3.7 [V] / ≥ 1500 [mAh].
Module: lithium polymer battery (LiPo) rechargeable 3.7 [V] / ≥ 450 [mAh].
Tablet AC Adapters 5 [V] / 3.5 [A] reference number 6490xx.
Battery life: about 5 years should not be changed by the user !.
Channels: Four independent and individually adjustable.
Pulse shape: Rectangular, with current compensation pulse.
Maximum pulse intensity: 120mA.
Increases in pulse intensity: Manual adjustment of stimulation intensity from 0 to 999 (energy) in increments of 0.25 mA.
Pulse width: 30 to 400 microseconds.
Maximum electrical charge per pulse: 96 microcoulombs. (2 x 48 μC compensated).
l standard pulse duration of 3 microseconds (20% -80% of maximum current.
Pulse frequency: 1 to 150 Hz.
Pulse frequency: 100Hz.
Remote control: 105 x 66 x 19 mm.
Module: 55 x 16 mm.
base station: 265 x 240 x 200 mm.
Remote control: 116 g incl. battery.
Module: 62 g incl. battery.
Base station 4CH 2.4 kg.
Base station 2CH: 650g
You might also like
Fisioterapéutas denuncian el déficit de profesionales
Fisioterapia enfocada a mascotas
Cada fisioterapeuta en Zamora atiende a un ratio de casi 7.000 pacientes