Warning: Last items in stock!
anatomical skeleton "Bart" marked with muscle and ligaments. all structures and anatomical details are represented.
The model has the following characteristics:
• natural pattern of a human skeleton.
• Representation of all the details, cracks, holes and anatomical processes.
• The skull can be disassembled into three parts.
• Removable arms and legs.
• Splice sliding shoulder, hip and ankle.
• The leg can be dismantled at the knee.
• Removable Pie.
• Movable shoulder blades.
• Support 5 foot roller.
• joint ligaments of the knee, hip, elbow and shoulder on one side.
• Mark muscles and insertion points on one side.
• With detailed manual.
Size: 176 cm, weight: 9.5 kg.